Style, Space & Comfort all in One!
House Sold - Hughes ACT
If a serene lifestyle in a quiet, friendly neighbourhood is what you seek, 11 Kitchener Street is the address that is sure to impress. Light-filled, with a tree-top outlook over the neighbourhood and adjacent greenspace, two separate living spaces, A downstairs powder room, a Lounge that could be a fourth bedroom and an updated bathroom and kitchen – Opposite Hughes Park and just a stroll away from local shops, this three-bedroom, two-storey home is an opportunity waiting to be taken.
Downstairs, there’s a large separate living room with full-length windows overlooking the streetscape and offering plenty of living options – a formal lounge and a separate dining area that is overlooked from the modern kitchen with granite benchtops, opens to the neatly landscaped private backyard and the morning sun comes flooding in as well.
Three well-proportioned bedrooms are tucked away to upstairs and have plenty of robe space. The bathroom has been tastefully and thoughtfully renovated in warm but stylish neutral tones. every room feels connected to the outside as there are views from every window. It has been meticulously looked after by the current owner and this means that it is truly move-in ready. There are beautiful areas at both the front and back of the home for outdoor entertaining and simply enjoying the lovely surroundings, creating an idyllic setting for gatherings with friends or quiet time with the kids.
Being located close to the Hughes shopping centre and close to the local primary school a short drive or relatively easy walk from the Woden precinct’s clubs, restaurants, retail, lifestyle and sporting amenities and on access roads that lead to the city makes this the ideal property for those looking for maximum convenience but minimum maintenance in their new home. This is an exciting opportunity in a prime suburb that you will not want to miss!
– A fantastic opportunity in a prime Woden suburb
– Three-bedroom, two-storey home
– Light-filled, carpeted lounge/fourth bedroom
– Meals area adjacent to a functional kitchen with gas cooktop
– Separate toilet downstairs
– Backyard with the paved area & single covered carport
– Plenty of car accommodation and single carport
– Lovely position with outlook to green space
– Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Easy-care, good-sized front and rear yards
– Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and double-glazed windows throughout
– Walking distance to local schools and shops, short drive/walk to Woden precinct
– Rental appraisal of $700 to $750 per week
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces