12/49 Pinkerton Circuit, Kambah
Townhouse Sold - Kambah ACT
This tastefully renovated home is located in a tranquil and neat complex within the suburb of Kambah. The home offers comfort, convenience, flexibility & livability for a wide range of buyers. Just a short walk to the Drakeford Centre, Namadgi School and the newly developed Jenke Park that includes Club Lime and Snow Gum Early Childhood Centre; this is the perfect location.
Charming, inviting and cosy, it features an impressive family-friendly design from the moment you walk in, with an effortless flow from inside to outside entertaining. The home offers a versatile floorplan with multiple bright and airy living areas, a perfect man cave, a study nook, three spacious bedrooms and an exceptional North-Westerly sun-bathed timber deck, If you love to entertain, this area will be your favourite space the minute you see it.
Upon entering the light-filled home, you are greeted by a welcoming private entrance space with floating floorboard flooring flowing through to the generous open-plan living area. The lower level provides living/dining spaces; the bathroom/laundry conveniently includes a shower & toilet and an outstanding contemporary kitchen which is the centre of attention with generous breakfast bench space, an abundance of cupboard and drawer space, and stainless-steel appliances.
Make your way upstairs and discover a wonderfully bright and airy second living space with three bedrooms, including a generously sized master with a private Juliet balcony with a beautiful leafy outlook, plus views out to Urambi Hills from the comfort of your own bed. All bedrooms provide built-in robes and share access to the large family bathroom that boasts a bathtub, shower, Velux skylight, vanity and a separate toilet.
Complete with everything you could ask for in a first home, Homes in such desirable locations do not stay on the market long. If you have been looking for the perfect family-friendly property in a wonderfully convenient location, with amenities right near your doorstep, be sure to inspect 12/49 Pinkerton Circuit, Kambah.
– Conveniently located in the sought-after suburb of Kambah
– Beautifully maintained and presented throughout
– Freshly renovated three-bedroom townhouse in a quiet complex
– This expansive floorplan offers multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces
– Spacious formal lounge, dining and family room are flooded with natural light
– Modern kitchen with quality finishes, great storage and a gorgeous island bench
– Living area complete with split system and sliding door access to spacious rumpus area.
– Downstairs second bathroom/laundry that cleverly includes a toilet & a shower for the convenience of guests.
– The main bedroom includes a full wall of built-in robes and a private balcony.
– Secondary bedrooms both with built-in robes.
– Generous entertaining deck which offers complete privacy and front private sun-soaked courtyard.
– Large family bathroom that boasts a bathtub, shower, Velux skylight, vanity and a separate toilet.
– Just a short walk to the Drakeford Centre, Namadgi School and the newly developed Jenke Park that includes Club Lime and Snow Gum Early Childhood Centre.
– Close proximity to arterial roads to Woden, Tuggeranong and Canberra City.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces