Excellent Lifestyle Opportunity
House Sold - Wanniassa ACT
Set in a quiet, tucked away and leafy location with great neighbours, this 3-bedroom home is now up for grabs and just in time for the New Year! Whether you are looking for an excellent first home or investment property this groovy residence will tick a lot of boxes and will be sure to please!
Welcomed by a generously sized living area with ducted A/C heating and cooling a reverse cycle system and a ceiling fan for the comfort of the hot summer days and cold winter nights. The well-appointed kitchen offers a gas cooktop, electric fan-forced oven, dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space. It flows to the formal dining on one side and the family room on the other The stylish timber deck to the rear of the house provides an intelligent extension to the living space and is the perfect spot to relax at the end of the day or entertain family and friends
All three bedrooms are with built-in wardrobes and are located down the hall along with a large double linen cupboard for additional storage. The well-established and well-maintained backyard is the perfect gardener’s escape. The yard offers plenty of foraging and an opportunity to make the space your own. There is plenty of off-street parking and a double carport and tucked behind is a large shed for that home project.
Situated on the Wanniassa green line, the three-bedroom home is within easy walking distance of local schools and ovals including St. Mary MacKillop and Wanniassa Junior & Senior Campus, not to mention right outside your front door you have a children’s playground. The amenities in Wanniassa are endless, with Erindale and Tuggeranong town centres in close proximity.
– Large open plan lounge room, offering indoor/outdoor entertaining
– Oversized covered deck
– 3 generous bedrooms with BIR’s
– Ceiling fans in all rooms
– Updated kitchen with Gas Cook Top
– Kitchen with a spacious benchtop & pantry storage
– Ducted Air-conditioning
– Reverse Cycle Air-conditioner in living
– Enclosed flat backyard
– Stylish deck provides a delightful extension to the living space
– Double carport and additional off-street parking
– Extra-large single-car shed
– Cat run for furry friends
– Well-established gardens
– Very convenient to Hyperdome, Erindale and Wanniassa shops
– Walking distance to lake Tuggeranong and nearby reserve areas
It’s little wonder that homes offering this kind of lifestyle are rare and few on the market. Don’t miss this opportunity!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage