An absolute gem with ultra-convenience
Townhouse Sold - Casey ACT
This immaculately presented modern three-bedroom home provides everything you could desire in a first home or investment property. Located near the Casey Shopping Centre, in arguably one of the best locations near Casey Market Town, this beautiful family home is the quintessence of contemporary amenities and charm. Walking along the beautiful neighbourhood stands this unique home manifesting style and grace. This home provides you with a sense of comfort with the green fields around and a short walk to reserve.
This splendid home ticks all boxes as it provides a sense of fulfilment. The dining and kitchen space is brilliantly designed and filled with natural light. The interiors enjoy a seamless transition to a superb and useable backyard, a perfect place for the family to relax and catch some great moments or a great place to host a gathering or a BBQ during the warmer months. The outdoor sitting areas are complemented with synthetic grass while still allowing space for a veggie patch or herb garden.
Further highlights include clean contemporary carpets, crisp paint, an excellent floorplan, and blinds throughout the home for your convenience when you move in or for your tenant to enjoy. There is also a spacious, versatile garage at the entrance, heating, and separate laundry to complete the family-friendly environment.
It is a dream home for savvy investors or first home buyers. This Home is currently rented for 460 per week with a fantastic tenant. Further highlights include clean contemporary carpets, crisp paint, an excellent floor plan, and blinds throughout the home for your convenience when you move in or for your tenant to enjoy. There is also a spacious, versatile garage at the entrance, heating, and separate laundry while offering a family-friendly environment.
This appealing home has been adored by its current owners and offers the new owner to experience the convenience of a sought-after location. Welcome home!
– Superb location
– Great first home, four schools within walking distance
– Natural light-filled 3 bedrooms with built-ins
– Contemporary and light bathroom with bathtub and shower plus a separate toilet with basin
– Gourmet gas burner cooktop and electric oven
– Currently rented for 460 per week
– Open plan living and dining
– Secure garage parking with remote access plus extra driveway parking.
– Fencing to the rear and side of the homes
– Very close to Casey Market Town and Gungahlin Town Centre
– Close to Ngunnawal Primary School, Gold Creek Primary School, St John Paul II College, Burgmann Anglican School & Gungahlin College
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces