Full of character with modern finishes
House Sold - Monash ACT
Appreciate the warm character and magnetic charisma of this delightful residence. This property is perfect for those wanting some space around them.
Upon entry, it is obvious the care and quality that has gone into this home during refurbishment; the spacious living area is being enhanced by natural light and provides living options both formal and informal. Freshly painted and new carpets throughout, this property feels fresh the moment you step inside.
The accommodation incorporates four oversized bedrooms tucked away from the living areas, all with built-in robes. The master suite is an absolute gem, soaking plenty of natural light, looking onto the manicured front garden and its opening onto the north-facing veranda (perfect for the morning cuppa or a late-night wine).
The brand new kitchen is nice and bright, with a crisp white and freshly painted bryophyte green to spark life into the home chef. Entertaining is made easy with the kitchen space flowing to the large, covered deck area with the glorious mountain views providing a tranquil backdrop. This incredible vista is perfect for year-round BBQs.
Located right in the heart of Monash, you have so many conveniences at your fingertips. You are within walking distance to Erindale shops, schools and public transport.
– Excellent functional floor plan
– Ducted gas heating
– Freshly renovated, brand new quality carpet and contemporary paint throughout
– Three generous bedrooms and a master bedroom with ensuite
– Sunny north-facing master bedroom opening onto the veranda
– Renovated modern, stylish kitchen & bathroom
– Charming and inviting sun-lit lounge/dining space
– Spectacular mountain views
– Only a few minutes from Erindale and Southpoint Shopping Centre
The home is delightful, and the location fabulous. Whether you want to buy your first home or invest, get in touch today. Don’t miss this opportunity to secure your slice of Canberra’s South.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage